Please print and complete the Patient Forms available on this website prior to your visit with Dr. Ticker.
When you come to your appointment, please remember to obtain and bring the following items:
- Patient forms
- Driver’s license or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral letter (if required)
- Copies of medical records, especially any prior surgical reports, if done
- Copies of reports and films of prior x-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc.
- List of medications (if any)
- Any other relevant information
If you need to cancel an appointment:
If you cannot make your appointment time, we request you call Dr. Ticker’s office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
Our orthopedic team recognizes your time is valuable and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally, medical emergencies or patients require a little more time and may cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.